full sedscription on the main page: https://www.scoutaviation.com/paragliding/
- SCOUT pod harness weight: 4.3 kg including foam protector
- optional climb assist weight + 14.7 kg
- Vittorazi Atom 80 engine, 15 HP, two stroke
- 125 cm composite propeller
- fuel capacity 6 litres
- fuel consumption level flight 2.5 l/hour = more than 2 hours of flight
- time to climb 600 metres: 5 minutes (climb rate 1.8 m/s for 90kg pilot @ Gin Carrera L
- Harness sizes:
- The main harness will come in two sizes S/M and L/XL
- The leg cover will come in four sizes S, M, L and XL
- load tests based on EN 1651 with loading at 15G
- harness is equipped with certified foam protector from SUPAIR
- harness is designed by experienced teams of SCOUT and SUPAIR
- harness is built from high quality materials used for SUPAIR harnesses
- variable geometry mechanism to hold the engine is built form Grade 5 Titanium
Our "Safety First" policy:
Paragliding is a risky a sport and we want to serve you responsibly. We will contact you after buying this item to make sure you have all the skills and experience to fly safely. We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund any of your payments if we have doubts about your safety.
For this reason we checkout with a credit card is available for spare parts only, not for complete units. After verification you will receive an invoice with bank tranfer request.
Full money back guarantee!
To make your order decision easier, we offer full money back guarantee with your SCOUT:
- 21 days to test your brand new SCOUT Zero. Make a few flights to be sure you truly deeply love your new paramotor
- you may return the unit – no questions asked. Pack it carefully into the same box and ship it back
- you will get full money refund.
3 years of engine maintenance included
We understand that many paragliding pilots have limited experience with two stroke engines.
So, every SCOUT Zero comes with 3 years of engine maintenance for free.
Just send your SCOUT Zero to our factory in EU or to our service center in the US during wintertime. We will do a proper inspection and all the necessary maintenance on your engine for free:
- all parts included
- all labor included
- you only pay for shipping